When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Royce union mystic information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Purplerose

On Training Wheels
Is there anyone who can tell me any kind of information about the mystic model of the royce union besides it has a sturdy frame?

RU was the badge of Union Cycle, Brooklyn, NY. They imported bikes from Europe from the fifties through the 70s. Eventually, someone bought the name in the '80s, and started selling cheap mountain bikes.

I'd like to know more about the mystic model itself. I inherited one and I know the frame is good but want to update components and replace the cheap ones on it already. I'd like to flip it.

These bikes typically don't enjoy much collector interest and spending any money on a flip is likely a losing proposition. I'll wait for pics though. V/r Shawn

Here ya go!

received_601175708239167.jpeg

received_367247852080757.jpeg

received_850513562585574.jpeg

received_397027549199327.jpeg

It's a low-ish range bike, relatively modern type mountain bike. It's worth a quick clean and adjust if you want to ride it or need a bike, but it's not a valuable collectible. It's not necessarily junk, but don't sink a lot of money into it.

It looks Chinese, and between 1 and 20 years old. The mixte-ish frame on a mountian bike is an interesting touch. IMHO you would not make any money on a flip of this. Most useful improvement in the beginning would probably be the gearing (freewheel, derailleur, shifter, cable). I wouldn't consider it unless you plan on keeping it for yourself.

Welcome to the CABE!

Back