When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rudge 1928 my newest gem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

manny and his bicycle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi again mates.

Im here again to share with you my newest find and rare machine that i love.

Had a big bid fight with 7 guys in uk looking for this one but i won and soon will be in Mexico.

Hope you like it as i do..

Screenshots_2022-02-01-23-57-04.png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-59-04.png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-58-51.png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-58-29.png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-58-17_(1).png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-58-02.png

Screenshots_2022-01-30-14-58-17.png

There can't be many bikes from 1928 still in that condition! What kind of rear hub does it have? Nice find!
Agree with you about can't be many machines from these years in this condition..

About the hubs have not idea because bicycle is still in UK while i get cash to pay the expensive postage cost..

It has a quadrant shifter and at list i hope it has K series hub of sturmey archer

You are correct that the Model K hub would be appropriate. Quadrant shifter is appropriate. It looks like a great find.

When you are going back that old and that complete, you usually have to have the bike shipped from Britain. I know in the US, it would be very, very rare to find such a bike. The shipping "is what it is", as they say. But you pay it once and get a bike that lasts a lifetime (in this case probably two lifetimes).

Back