When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rudge Pedals Blocks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gladiron

Look Ma, No Hands!
Found the left mate to my right pedal in similar condition. Now I'd like to find NOS replacement blocks with the RUDGE name and maybe an end cap (still missing one).
For a 1953 Rudge Sport 3-speed.
20170723_095810.jpg

20170723_095834.jpg

20170723_095918.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I have some old wide Philips pedals with waffle treads and the same end caps but they don't have those points on them .
British off an old Hercules 1930s I think .
But they are in Canada and the shipping will be more than you probably want to pay for the pedals .

I have some old wide Philips pedals with waffle treads and the same end caps but they don't have those points on them .
British off an old Hercules 1930s I think .
But they are in Canada and the shipping will be more than you probably want to pay for the pedals .

Found a left one and is enroute so now I would like to find set of fresher rubber blocks with "RUDGE" embossed on them.

Thanks for helping.

Looks like someone over on Ratrodbikes.com is selling some english stuff right now.

Back