When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rudge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bsp33

On Training Wheels
i came across this bike after buy landlord passed away and it has been collecting dust... suddenly i have an inkling to put it back to running ..... but also trying to find what year it is...
i have read something about a date on the hub.. is that rear? i can't find a date but it might need a bit of cleaning for me to find it. i see numbers on the front but not sure if that is what i have been reading about..
everything spins pretty freely except the wheel may need a truing.

that is what i thought but i also saw a post about serial number and it has an AD which says 58 unless i am misread that...either way i think it is going to be amazing when it's done

The rear hub should have a date, and since the front is a Dynohub, the front has its own date. The bike looks like a 1969-70 model to me. Rudge was often a deluxe offering from Raleigh.

Same as a Raleigh superbe I had a seventy's his and hers set of superbes should have a green rear rack .
Lights and front dynamo where standard equipment.
Rudge chain wheel is my favourite

Back