When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for Deal Or No Deal Auctions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
-
Shipping
-
Zipcode
na
To be clear this only applied to buyer how about seller if the guy dorsnt complete the deal in 24 hours after u accept can u go to the next guy?

The other issue is if you only have 24 hrs to accept whats the issue of accepting as soon as offer is made doesnt that also bound the buyer and after he renigs he should be banned from Deal or No Deal?
So when accepting an offer my policy is i give that offer 30 minutes before i accept however I been accused of backdoor dealing for this …… to me this is insuring you locked your opportunity to sell and its the buyers responsibility to step up this prevents side door upping the offers to inflate future bids.

No offense but these rules seem pretty one way in the buyers interest. I agree with affording opportunity but the seller needs alittle protection to keep from having to hold the bag …… using Deal or no deal in my opinion is a way to escalate the time frame of completing the deal if it was intended to jack the value of a item it seems the rules are in support of the blood hounds that try to make our hobby a business their livelyhood …….. what happened to stand up commonoudery, “the opportunity of preservation” that the originality that is so promoted, restoration by completion by assisting one another as a hobby vs. raping each other in an attempt to gain popularity or just financially isolating the objective of having a hobby. We including myself because of my ability to “play @ the going rate” is accentually “hypocritict” of the term “hobby”.

Just food for thought for the future when engaging.

It is set up so that the buyer is bound to their bid for 24 hours. After 24 hours the buyer can back out of their bid if the seller has not said “Deal”. If the buyer backs out of their bid at any time within the 24 hours, he is technically breaking that rule. The seller is allowed to accept the bid at any time within the 24 hour period, which if you hope to get the most for your item waiting until hour 23 is your best option to allow any others to bid higher on the item, giving a fair chance to all who want to buy.

New rule update:

WITHDRAWING
If you aren't able to reach a satisfying bid within a reasonable amount of time, or if you simply change your mind about selling it, you may withdraw your item as long as you haven't already replied with DEAL. Please mark it WITHDRAWN. Withdrawing an item to accept a back-door deal via email etc. is not permitted.​

New rule update:

WITHDRAWING
If you aren't able to reach a satisfying bid within a reasonable amount of time, or if you simply change your mind about selling it, you may withdraw your item as long as you haven't already replied with DEAL. Please mark it WITHDRAWN. Withdrawing an item to accept a back-door deal via email etc. is not permitted.

And how are you going to enforce this new rule? And what, if any are the consequences for violating the rule?

yoda-the-force.gif
pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.gif

I love the DOND forum and the open auction concept (with the rules)
with all the in-fighting happening, I really hope it doesn't disappear
for those that don't like the DOND, here is a simple button that you can push on : "IGNORE"
let's stop the fighting and name calling and let's just have fun!

Screenshot_20221210_151513_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back