When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for Deal Or No Deal Auctions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
-
Shipping
-
Zipcode
na
BUMP

Train wreck waiting to happen and a platform to generate whining. But, I do look forward to the entertainment value it will bring.

I definitely think the DOND has some merits. I agree with what's been said about it working well for higher-end items and not so well for lesser items which I think are better served in the regular classifieds. Obviously the seller needs to stay on top of responding to offers. I'm still wondering what happens with withdrawn items. They seem to be stuck in a Bermuda Triangle like area. It would be a nice option to be able to just vaporize your unsuccessful DONDs. You could also have an archive for Withdrawns from both DOND and the regular classifieds combined like the Sold archive. It could be left unlocked so inquiries could be made or unsuccessful DONDs and classifieds resurrected.

I'm starting to notice lots of offers accepted on DOND but the seller does not mark it as pending or sold, so the item is just cluttering up the DOND section along with the withdrawn items.

BUMP

For DOND to work well, we all need to play by the rules. Please read them through carefully and remember. Thanks!

Back