When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules For New Collectors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
:D This is funny! Guess whoever I end up with will have to help me find a place to store all of my bicycles. Can't imagine getting upset with my significant other over a productive and fun hobby. What's so bad about collecting vintage bicycles? It's like a savings account that you can physically see and enjoy. Haha At least that's what I keep telling myself. :rolleyes:

:D This is funny! Guess whoever I end up with will have to help me find a place to store all of my bicycles. Can't imagine getting upset with my significant other over a productive and fun hobby. What's so bad about collecting vintage bicycles? It's like a savings account that you can physically see and enjoy. Haha At least that's what I keep telling myself. :rolleyes:
My Wife is ok with me buying bike but once in a while she puts the guilt trip on me like , " you have over 50 bikes do you really need another one " . My response is , " Yes ! And by the way how many Barbies do you have in your collection now ! " lol

Be careful of building too great a dowry, Des. There are some vultures out there.

I am in need of some guidance so I don't lose my good standing o

n the Cabe , now when she ask me " is that a new bike ? " how should I respond ?

[Wife]"Is that a new bike?" [ Husband] "what?" [Wife] "Is that a new bike?" [husband] "what, this one?

[Wife] "Yes , that one." [Husband] " No, honey , this one's been in the back there. Hey, How's your mom?.

See, it's easy. #1 LIE #2 Change the subject

Redneck 401k lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Wife]"Is that a new bike?" [ Husband] "what?" [Wife] "Is that a new bike?" [husband] "what, this one?

[Wife] "Yes , that one." [Husband] " No, honey , this one's been in the back there. Hey, How's your mom?.

See, it's easy. #1 LIE #2 Change the subject

Hahaha I pretty much just used this exact line a couple of days ago with the wife lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back