When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules For New Collectors

-
:D This is funny! Guess whoever I end up with will have to help me find a place to store all of my bicycles. Can't imagine getting upset with my significant other over a productive and fun hobby. What's so bad about collecting vintage bicycles? It's like a savings account that you can physically see and enjoy. Haha At least that's what I keep telling myself. :rolleyes:

:D This is funny! Guess whoever I end up with will have to help me find a place to store all of my bicycles. Can't imagine getting upset with my significant other over a productive and fun hobby. What's so bad about collecting vintage bicycles? It's like a savings account that you can physically see and enjoy. Haha At least that's what I keep telling myself. :rolleyes:
My Wife is ok with me buying bike but once in a while she puts the guilt trip on me like , " you have over 50 bikes do you really need another one " . My response is , " Yes ! And by the way how many Barbies do you have in your collection now ! " lol

Be careful of building too great a dowry, Des. There are some vultures out there.

I am in need of some guidance so I don't lose my good standing o

n the Cabe , now when she ask me " is that a new bike ? " how should I respond ?

[Wife]"Is that a new bike?" [ Husband] "what?" [Wife] "Is that a new bike?" [husband] "what, this one?

[Wife] "Yes , that one." [Husband] " No, honey , this one's been in the back there. Hey, How's your mom?.

See, it's easy. #1 LIE #2 Change the subject

Redneck 401k lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Wife]"Is that a new bike?" [ Husband] "what?" [Wife] "Is that a new bike?" [husband] "what, this one?

[Wife] "Yes , that one." [Husband] " No, honey , this one's been in the back there. Hey, How's your mom?.

See, it's easy. #1 LIE #2 Change the subject

Hahaha I pretty much just used this exact line a couple of days ago with the wife lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back