When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules For New Collectors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
interesting!

Object sexuality
or objectophilia is a form of sexuality focused on particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. Some object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, and sense reciprocation based on the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, and feelings, and are able to communicate.

We missed you at the last OSA meeting. Sure hope you can make it to the next one.

Lets just face it... If all our significant others were as cool as Desiree , we wouldn't have to worry about it. There might even be world peace LOL.

World Peace with Desireé
wcfypg.png

A

Last edited:
This post is hilarious. I been thinking of how I’m going to explain to the Mrs.that... No there aren’t more bikes in the garage...??. The garage has just been shrinking since we moved in that’s all.

My husband and I are in this hobby together. We work as a great team. He does what he's good at, and I do what I am good at. Last week, I learned how to lace and true my own rim. We have fun going to swaps, the bike store, and fun out in our garage as we work on these pieces of history. He got me into this hobby. I also have a large guitar collection. I never have to hide a new guitar from him either. We are a team and that's why we've been married for 38 years. Deb

On the way home from a bike show let your wife know she doesnt have to order off the $1 menu at Mickey D's.Tell her to go wild and order something expensive PLUS a large fry !

Back