When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

runner up? for most spam words listing on ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
there used to be a different way to do you ebay ads, I can't remember what it was called, but part of that format was white text. I used to add a long list of words in white text to all my listings.

there used to be a different way to do you ebay ads, I can't remember what it was called, but part of that format was white text. I used to add a long list of words in white text to all my listings.
That could be a reason E-bay's search engine no longer works. It got overloaded with too much info and too many items. The search engine is now useless. Sometimes I search for my own items before signing in and can't find them! How the %^#@" can a potential buyer find things?

That could be a reason E-bay's search engine no longer works. It got overloaded with too much info and too many items. The search engine is now useless. Sometimes I search for my own items before signing in and can't find them! How the %^#@" can a potential buyer find things?

no, that has nothing to do with it. E-Bay has purposely messed with search to direct you to what they want you to buy from the sellers they want you to buy from. they destroyed ebay motors by having the "fits" thing. put in 1949 Chevrolet looking for parts and you get thousands of listings for things that have nothing to do with 49 Chevrolets

no, that has nothing to do with it. E-Bay has purposely messed with search to direct you to what they want you to buy from the sellers they want you to buy from. they destroyed ebay motors by having the "fits" thing. put in 1949 Chevrolet looking for parts and you get thousands of listings for things that have nothing to do with 49 Chevrolets
And for the most part nothing that IS for that 49 Chevy! E-bay is shooting themselves in the foot by their changes. And the seller is getting hit by a ricochet! And the buyer can't find what he looking for! Doesn't make sense!

Ebay was harassing me last year on my listings.... Actually ENDING my listings for Schwinn Panther pedals...
Because Panther is SPAM and NOT Schwinn.... for a few months this was going on...Schwinn Motorbike tank decals...CANCEL!!!
had to complain and write letters to these facks. Outsourced Genius crew in the Phillipines really know their sheet.

And now Philippines call center is shut down to virus. Write a letter?? Sellers do all the work and have to roll with the punches. What is the alternative?

Back