When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust removal spray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

then8j

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Has anyone ever used this product before.?

2D24CCB1-AA98-40C6-AD4A-8B68E6F3FE10.jpeg

I’ve used the rust converter in the undercarriage frame of my 1939 Ford with good results.
This converts the metal to a black primer which is fine since I didn’t plan on painting under the car.
You didn't specify if you are planning to use this on a bicycle.

If you are planning on painting over this converter, check to see if it will adhere
to the type of paint you plan on using.

I do the more bang for your buck deal. For less than $30 you can get a whole gallon and a couple mister spray bottles from Walmart.

1540664931907.png

Schwinn dipped all their frames in phosphoric acid before the painting process. I've stripped frames, blasted and sanded and still could not get at all the rust between some of the bars and other tight spots so that's why I started spraying them with the acid. And it also helps when you aren't going to prime or paint right after the frame or part is cleaned up.

1540713389506.png

Schwinn dipped all their frames in phosphoric acid before the painting process. I've stripped frames, blasted and sanded and still could not get at all the rust between some of the bars and other tight spots so that's why I started spraying them with the acid. And it also helps when you aren't going to prime or paint right after the frame or part is cleaned up.

View attachment 890863

"Baked-on-Enamel"

I remember an auto paint shop using the above paint method like Schwinn did with it's frames.
The finish was very durable and unique.

Back