When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust_Trader

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Damn, gotta be quicker or know the digits.... I know @Goatroper has done hundreds of thousands of dollars of business with Santi and has always been copacetic.... LoL

As BFG for me stated , I have bought thousands of dollars , hundreds of items from Santi , and they have ALWAYS been spot on , good quality , rare stuff . Good seller ......He knows these bikes .

Ok. Seems like we could simply upgrade the selling system on here to make it more transparent and considered fairer. What if we put a buy it now box which you click on at the upper left corner of each sale item which when clicked automatically and immediately posts a sold sign next to the item title? That way no PM's sent with delays of seller reading their messages, phone calls made, feelings of preferences to which buyer they seller wants to sell the item to, waiting to see if you won it, possibly no reply back from the seller saying it sold to someone else already.
OMG, BIN, what a mess that would be, how many people would press it just so they get first chance and then ask questions later or re-read the for sale ad a couple of times and decide it's not for them, The sold sign would discorage other buyers and the "sold" would disappear when overeager 1st buyer backs out. It would open a few cans of worms!

Last edited:
Back