rustic Jet Flite

Discussion in 'Classic Balloon Tire Bicycles 1933-1965' started by Kenny Middendorf, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 Posted Dec 20, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

2003 South 4th Street, Fayetteville, IL, United States
    This guy has some local history in my area, Many people saw this bike being ridden dailey since it was new by a man that owned the local Burts Chuck Wagon . It was retired and sold at an auction . then of course i was looking for another tank bike to enjoy and it surfaced ! so a little tlc and its one of the most fun crusiers i have to date. i still have all orignal parts to restore it one day..... but its to cool in my opinion just as it is . thanks hope you enjoy ! I've never tried to see what year it may be any ideas? it had a skip tooth crank and painted rims originally.

1980 corvette 049.JPG

1980 corvette 469.JPG

1980 corvette 470.JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite.JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite (2).JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite (4).JPG

2. #2 Posted Jan 6, 2018

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Early-mid '50s, it should have a code on the BB, "MO-" plus a letter, which is the year. Those Huffy Cranbrook parts look good on there! Murray serial chart.jpg

bikemonkey likes this.
  3. #3 Posted Jan 8, 2018

Look Ma, No Hands!

2003 South 4th Street, Fayetteville, IL, United States
    thanks for the info ! i do still have all the orignal parts for it . i need to relace the rims to do the restoration, but for now i can ride it every day this way!!! i need one or two more of these tires though i wore thease out this summer , i think the newer parts look realy cool on it though . kinda retro mod so to speak.

Adamtinkerer likes this.