When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rustic Jet Flite

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kenny Middendorf

Look Ma, No Hands!
This guy has some local history in my area, Many people saw this bike being ridden dailey since it was new by a man that owned the local Burts Chuck Wagon . It was retired and sold at an auction . then of course i was looking for another tank bike to enjoy and it surfaced ! so a little tlc and its one of the most fun crusiers i have to date. i still have all orignal parts to restore it one day..... but its to cool in my opinion just as it is . thanks hope you enjoy ! I've never tried to see what year it may be any ideas? it had a skip tooth crank and painted rims originally.

1980 corvette 049.JPG

1980 corvette 469.JPG

1980 corvette 470.JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite.JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite (2).JPG

skip tooth murry jet flite (4).JPG

Early-mid '50s, it should have a code on the BB, "MO-" plus a letter, which is the year. Those Huffy Cranbrook parts look good on there!
Murray serial chart.jpg

Early-mid '50s, it should have a code on the BB, "MO-" plus a letter, which is the year. Those Huffy Cranbrook parts look good on there!View attachment 734329
thanks for the info ! i do still have all the orignal parts for it . i need to relace the rims to do the restoration, but for now i can ride it every day this way!!! i need one or two more of these tires though i wore thease out this summer , i think the newer parts look realy cool on it though . kinda retro mod so to speak.

Back