When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Rusty Bolt Need for Seat Post PLEASE! I want to ride my Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Let me try this one a different way, does anyone have a rusty bolt, needs to be 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches long on the threaded section (not including the bolt head). I would love to be able to ride this bike but just cannot get past going to Lowes to put a piece of Chinese steel on this bike.
Please PM me.
Kindly, Brant

053CEFDC-0D80-4FF7-8799-C8B2AF5ECE7E.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sure I’ve got the bolt you need bud, wish we were close enough for trial and error fitting.

Both sides mount against the rack tabs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@New Mexico Brant Please post a picture of what you need. Then we can all take a look at our stash of stuff for you.
Thanks Deb, I appreciate your help but in my post from last week I asked if someone could please post a picture of what one should look like. Sadly, no one responded. This is the only Shelby I own from the 1930's so I do not have another to reference.

That's a tough bolt to find .. I need a few myself .. very specific .. the proper bolt doesn't crush the rack it allows the rack to "float" .. the bolt & nut are tapered like a drop stand nut bolt combo would be ..

Back