When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rusty Wagon Blooming Again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hotrod62

Finally riding a big boys bike
sure is nice being able to save these old relics this was on old rusty wagon i bought off a Facebook group and Blasted primed & slapped some fresh paint added new decals & flowers wow she's looking good now...:cool:
DSCN21191-1.jpg
IMG_0007-1.jpg

Yep it looks good, i did this one last year and i am doing a Radio Flyer for a freind. Sulley

010-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

rusty

th_100_2250-1.jpg
100_2329.gif

heres one i just finished still waiting on 2 wheels

Last edited:
sure is nice being able to save these old relics this was on old rusty wagon i bought off a Facebook group and Blasted primed & slapped some fresh paint added new decals & flowers wow she's looking good now...:cool:
DSCN21191-1.jpg
IMG_0007-1.jpg

According to the collector book Riding Toys, this is listed as a 1940s Radio Flyer wagon. Beautiful job in bringing it back to life. All of the wagons shown on this thread really look terrific in new paint. It sure is nice! :)

Dave

rusty wagon

100_2248.jpg
heres one im getting ready to work on now i wiil
post pic after its done
th_100_2248.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• 100_2248.jpg
    100_2248.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
I just restore this one for a freind, he gave it to his daughter when she was one and now he is going to give it to his grand daughter that is turning one. Sulley

0131-1.jpg

0072-1.jpg

Wagons

Where are yOu guys finding the decals or are you repainting them? I have a lone ranger wagon that is covered in paint and just gave up a davy crockett wagon which was orig paint. Want to restore the lone ranger one but I am waiting on decal info. Any help or information would be great.

Back