When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S-2 Rim

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hart Pheobe

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Suspended
I am starting the clean-up, possible re-store of a Panther. No matter which direction I go with this project the S-2 rims need chrome. Will a larger than original spoke fit or will the rims have to be drilled out? Is it frowned upon to drill them out if need be? Also, are stainless steel spokes the way to go these days?
I appreciate the help here at The Cabe! I am completely new to this. Old posts and getting question help has been really great.

Wow! You're good Detective Sturmer! This guy was really good at playing his game.

I'd love to be able to assist you but your account has been suspended because you're a scammer. I tell ya, these moderators nitpick at every little infraction

What scam is it that you are up to now.? You may be new to drilling out wheels but not so new at scamming.

Back