When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S&S 26 cruiser

-

pb63

On Training Wheels
Picked this up locally. Does anyone have any info on it as far as when it was made value??

IMG_0234.JPG

52245289320__DFC3EBD8-2BCD-45D8-9D47-D1284E9D60D8.JPG

52245296337__D33F58AC-6DBF-4D5D-B72E-65A27C18456E.JPG

Those can be worth a lot of cash. Post it up on bmxmuseum.com and you'll find a better answer, and probably a lot of people who want it.

So lve found that this bike is called a Bigfoot made by S&S from 1979-1981. S&S makes motorcycle parts now. So bike is pretty rare. If anyone has interest in it please contact me by email. I will be attending the LB swap in So Cal this weekend and can bring it to a potential buyer. Thanks , Paul

The two companies aren't the same. The motorcycle S&S company is best known for their carbs, and has been around since the 50's.

The S&S that built your frame was an automotive header manufacturer that started out in Newport beach in the 60's.

They got into bmx bikes in the late 70's until maybe 83.

They moved to anaheim in the 80's, and went bankrupt in the late 90's, I think.

They made me a few custom headers when I used to race my 75 honda civic in the scca in the early 90's.

The two companies aren't the same. The motorcycle S&S company is best known for their carbs, and has been around since the 50's.

The S&S that built your frame was an automotive header manufacturer that started out in Newport beach in the 60's.

They got into bmx bikes in the late 70's until maybe 83.

They moved to anaheim in the 80's, and went bankrupt in the late 90's, I think.

They made me a few custom headers when I used to race my 75 honda civic in the scca in the early 90's.

Back