When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby built Western Flyer Camelback Patina Alive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kato

I live for the CABE
I bought this from fellow CABE'r @Wards Guy.. back in July and had to see if there was any of the original paint hiding under all the krustyness..............had to try the naval jelly / WD40 / steel wool treatment.
Got it all done but haven't been feeling to swift lately so I asked my buddy @OZ1972 with help putting it back together and getting it tuned up.......which he did and it's much appreciated !!!! I liked the krusty look from before but I think taking the chance paid off on this one.
For being a 85 year old bike and being a bit odd it's just how I like them.
Hope you all like it - I think it turned out killer!!

Last edited:
I bought this from fellow CABE'r @Wards Guy.. back in July and had to see if there was any of the original paint hiding under all the krustyness..............had to try the naval jelly / WD40 / steel wool treatment.
Got it all done but haven't been feeling to swift lately so I asked my buddy @OZ1972 with help putting it back together and getting it tuned up.......which he did and it's much appreciated !!!! I liked the krusty look from before but I think taking the chance paid off on this one.
For being a 85 year old bike and being a bit odd it's just how I like them.
Hope you all like it - I think it turned out killer!!

View attachment 1514167

View attachment 1514169

View attachment 1514170

View attachment 1514171

View attachment 1514172

View attachment 1514173
I definitely like it!

Thanks - I just had to take the chance and see if there was any paint hiding underneath the krust.
I may try a set of black walls just to see how they look but I think the ones on it are the way to go.
Appreciate you selling me a kool bike !!!
Are these 26 inch or 28?

My buddy @OZ1972 just dropped the bike back off..........turned out just like I'd hoped :)
Naval jelly actually ate the crusty chrome that was left on the head badge and left the copper........which I think is part of the process in chroming?
Pretty sure they copper the piece and then chrome over the copper?

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

Back