When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S7 Coaster Brake Mark IV Hub Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mountain Trail Andy

Finally riding a big boys bike
Schwinner's, and anyone else who reads this, I have among my 26" S7 rims a rear coaster brake hub with a brake arm stamped "Mark IV, Schwinn Approved", with "Schwinn Approved" also stamped on the hub with an oil port..............Love the oil port. Does this hub have any real value, or is it just another run of the mill coaster brake hub?

Schwinner's, and anyone else who reads this, I have among my 26" S7 rims a rear coaster brake hub with a brake arm stamped "Mark IV, Schwinn Approved", with "Schwinn Approved" also stamped on the hub with an oil port..............Love the oil port. Does this hub have any real value, or is it just another run of the mill coaster brake hub?
There is an entire mark IV hub with the oil port on eBay for $25 + $10 shipping and under sold listings looks like a really clean example sold for $50. If you have the entire wheel then it’s probably worth a few bucks

Back