When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S7 to s2 conversion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wanna ditch the s7 wheels and put s2 wheels on it so I can run the 2.125 tires I know the 2.125’s will not work on s7 rims why can’t I run a s2 wheelset?

Years back I tried to put an S-2 on the rear of a 1957 Corvette and the tire was right next to the fender braces and chain stays. It didn't touch with the wheel stationary but when I spun the wheel (rim not quite true) the tire rubbed. If you have an S-2 with rubber on it give it a try. You didn't specify what year the Starlet was so a heads up that the Schwinn fenders were shallower starting in 63 or so and I'm not sure if there would be more or less clearance with those.

Last edited:
You can run the S-2 wheels however you may have to run 26x1.75 tires.but it will get rid of the odd diameter wheels and tires will be cheaper.

IMG_2497.PNG
I'm running S2 on this 59 Hornet I use as a rider , very close to the braces but they don't rub however fenders are Schwinn and just some I had around but look wider than some middle weights

Last edited:
If it is just a rider you can find Chinese tires to fit (I think) and if it is for show- then it will be wrong.

Back