When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento Ca Swap meet reminder

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's an unmarked gravel parking lot so it's about 40 yards square each side plus space in the middle and so far I have about 20 sellers so there should be plenty of room for your truck to park next to your stuff as long as it's not taking up 20 feet across.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, giving a quick update. There will be room for approximately 20 sellers to park in the parking lot next to their spot but if you are a later arrival, you can set up but will have to PARK ON THE STREET at the 8 hour meters. We will arrive at 6:00 a.m. to help with setting up and we hope to see you there.

Just got back from meet-uwwww- its a hot one today=113 degrees!!! Swap was huge-spaces were huge and plenty of room for vehicles in your space. Not only sellers from Sacramento but the bay area, Santa rosa and Santa Cruz, Yuba city, Stockton, Auburn and of course many of Sacramento's Hooligan Bicycle Club. This club puts on most the bicycle events in the Sacramento area. I have been on event/rides of theirs which had up to around 500/600 riders. Even some of the summer monthly rides are in the 300 riders attendance-a very active group. On site food truck served up delicious-gut bustin' portion burritos. A big shout out to Eric(The C.A.B.E.'s 'acurint') for putting this together. Talking with Eric-looks like this will be a two event a year swap=awesome! Thanks Eric! Watch for pictures of meet to be posted tonight.

We thank everyone for coming whether to buy, sell, or just shoot the breeze because it was good company. Maybe we will do one again in the fall when it's only 103°!

FB_IMG_1625964776259.jpg

FB_IMG_1625964780343.jpg

FB_IMG_1625964784762.jpg

FB_IMG_1625964788704.jpg

I went mainly to get out of the fog in San Francisco and I didn't even have to drive! Some people were packing up before 11:00 AM which is part of the California swap meet culture I just can't wrap my brain around. If there's another I'll be there with a table full of stuff that is surplus to requirements!

We would have gladly traded some of your cool San Francisco fog for the heat that hit us Saturday-it was 113 degrees.
I went mainly to get out of the fog in San Francisco and I didn't even have to drive! Some people were packing up before 11:00 AM which is part of the California swap meet culture I just can't wrap my brain around. If there's another I'll be there with a table full of stuff that is surplus to requirements!

Back