When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad To See This

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I refuse to buy anything from him. Regardless of how bad I might need it. I hope this pool dries up for him and he moves onto being a vulture on something other than fat tire bicycles.
Im following your lead. Its a bicycle part, there is no way I need one that badly no matter what the scenario! Good plan!

The buyer B.B. is from my area (approx. 10 miles away). While I have heard of people being happy with purchases they made from him, Lots of other stories loom as to experiences in person with him. I personally have not delt with him, and really don't plan on it, just because of the butchering. While it is his property once purchased, it shows a general disrespect. You ought to meet his buddy in the little town south of him, he's a real winner!!!!!

I've dealt with him a bunch of times. Back in the 90s I use to go to his shop in California and buy and trade bikes and parts with him. And I've sold him parts he needed to complete bikes too.

yes, but if you had an organization, you could bar people like this as (dis)approved vendors

he could still do what he wanted, but respectable people, and those who want to stay respected would know why

I don't know the grading scale, but this was a 96-point bike.
You don't part out bikes that can be restored without having to part other bikes to do it.
ok to part out 15-point bikes that their only score is their usable parts, and they can't be recovered without stealing another bike.
A repainted bike can never score higher than 90 points? I don't know, I'm not on the committee.
You damn sure don't part out complete jewel original paint high-score bikes.
You give them scores, and people will value them for the scores.
People who buy them and destroy them for greed will be barred from the organization.
People in the organization will know and will boycott this person.

Whatever your catchy acronym, the good guys get to post their shingle as members - the bad guys don't.

Last edited:
He didn't part out his Evenrude. And he need parts for it before he could sell it.
perhaps, but in the end, if no one buys it, he'll part it.
he bought a bike from a friend of mine. he begged the guy, promising he wanted it for his own personal collection. my friend made him a deal and as soon as he got it it was blown apart on ebay. the guy's a liar and I won't buy from, sell to or deal with him in any way.

yeah, don't deal with jerks.
001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back