When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saddest thing you'll see all day

-

Sacket cycle works

Finally riding a big boys bike
The front of this bike used to be a twinflex
IMG_0342.JPG

Like Paul said the standard line models were available as Single Flex models so without seeing what they started with we wil never know if it was a SF or TF. V/r Shawn

Like Paul said the standard line models were available as Single Flex models so without seeing what they started with we wil never know if it was a SF or TF. V/r Shawn
Gotcha probably was a SF since we are in the Midwest we didn't have to many deluxe model bikes here.

That one looks like it's hit the wall a couple times Catfish!

There are so many wrong things about that one.

Looks frikkin deadly if you ask me but probably it could get you out of Dodge fast!:eek:

That one looks like it's hit the wall a couple times Catfish!

There are so many wrong things about that one.

Looks frikkin deadly if you ask me but probably it could get you out of Dodge fast!:eek:

The guy only ruined a few good bikes.

Gotcha probably was a SF since we are in the Midwest we didn't have to many deluxe model bikes here.

What?
The Midwest has had plenty of deluxe bikes here from day one.
Anyplace that had a post office and Sears and Montgomery Ward's catalogs, not to mention Western Auto, Firestone, etc. stores sold all kinds of bikes.

Unfortunately, I can't track down the photo, but there was a 37 Dayton Super Streamline that had been modified to run a 5 horse Briggs & Stratton.
It's since been restored back to its former glory, but what an ungainly sight it was.

Back