When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saddle Bag on a Brooks Pro

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hopkintonbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
The 1974 P15 has a gorgeous Brooks Pro on it that looks and feels so good only problem is there are not eyelets to hang a vintage Schwinn Made in England black canvas saddle bag from back in the day, is there a gizmo available that allows for mounting the bag with the 2 leather straps? Todd

Hey Todd - I don't know anything about these saddles, but I do like researching bike stuff. I saw this... It looks like it is an add-on and can fold down. Hopefully someone can chime in on what it is...

Edit: It doesn't fold down it swings down. I missed this last photo in my search and it is a "brooks" add-on (last image). Hope that helps.

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 4.25.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 4.25.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 4.30.00 PM.png

Both excellent options! Rennfaron, have not been able to find additional information on the Brooks hardware, could you post a link to those photos? thanks, Todd

The Carradice quick release bag holder is awesome I own one and it works with any normal saddle rails .

Back