When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saddle i.d. help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Just Jeff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I bought this saddle a few months ago at the local swap meet. Spent a few weeks trying to get it to work (read be more comfortable) and just can’t get it to work properly. It’s just kind of a sloppy wobbly mess when it’s on a bike. My best guess is that the seat pan/cover are a different manufacturer than the springs/rail is. I would like to make the saddle proper so I can use it, and any help in identifying what it is and what I need to make it correct will be appreciated.

98A0D59F-3D37-4A1E-80BF-80CCBC8A5F8A.jpeg

Never had one but sure can see why it's feels sloppy and wobbly when being used. Someone was smoking the good stuff back then along with sipping some whiskey while designing that. Should go really good with a Schwinn springer fork counter wobbling the seat wobble. :p ;)

I was afraid of that. Wonder how hard it would be to find the correct chassis for it?

I have some parts for the old seats and I may be able to help.
Can you take a few pictures with a measuring tape for reference?
Bolt to bolt and overall length are the ones I need.
I’m wondering if the clamp is the problem or if the seat is missing something making it able to move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pieced together from many parts with custom parts. Then spruced up. Hmmmmm.....

Can you flip it upside down and send me a picture or two? I couldn’t quite see what you have going on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saddle is at home right now, so I can’t get measurements until after work.

Thank you all for the help!

Back