When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saginaw powerbike build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LUKE135

Look Ma, No Hands!
Well here is what I'm starting with. Left to die in a midwest farm trash pile. I think I'll call it the Phoenix.

20220104_045546.jpg

20220104_045533.jpg

Appears that "Phoenix" is in very capable hands. Thanks for sharing your project as it progresses. Nice set of skills you've acquired. Is finished fender to be a curved steel plate as seen in first post, or are you elaborating on original design with an arched fender? Also, was the bike frame that we're seeing, found with the deck etc.?

Last edited:
Pics on the net tell me that a curved fender is original. I'll go with that. The bike frame is just a placeholder as it's a 1960s schwinn. I need a bike from the 1930s or 1940s to get it right. The price of these bikes is too high for my social security budget. I'll make a frame from scratch. Pics are a cheapo frame jig from previous builds

Resized_20190420_190208(1).jpeg

20181220_073935.jpg

20181219_091958.jpg

Back