When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saginaw powerbike value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have continental like the first one posted. What other things did they use it on?

Last edited:
Did you add one of the to your collection?
According to the article, seven years starting just after WWII ('45-'46?). I don't know how accurate all this is, but this is what I could find.
Did you add one of the to your collection?
According to the article, seven years starting just after WWII ('45-'46?). I don't know how accurate all this is, but this is what I could find.
thanks! Yes, I picked one up at Davenport last month. Im putting it on a different bike so I’ll take lots of pics when I get it all done.

DSCN2228.JPG
DSCN2250.JPG
?hash=9a46a5ec7e9579bce7fcc8e76f75dc3c.jpg

DSCN2229.JPG

Hi New to the Cabe found this Power bike at a Chopper show looking for some parts anyone have any spare belt cover's seen in other post that someone was going to or wanted to make them been busy fixing what I can to get it road ready need round gas tank and both engine covers

Hi New to the Cabe found this Power bike at a Chopper show looking for some parts anyone have any spare belt cover's seen in other post that someone was going to or wanted to make them been busy fixing what I can to get it road ready need round gas tank and both engine covers
Is it possible to show photo of the whole bike?

Back