When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saginaw Powerbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikeguy!

On Training Wheels
Does anyone have any info on where I can obtain axle bearings for a Saginaw Powerbike. I can use either Oilite, or ball bearings.

If you learn the size or part number and brand you can find bearings-just google what you need - something like this:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=qo...131k1j35i39k1j0i131i67k1j0i46k1.0.Pn7nAOAiit0
Thanks for your reply. I know the later models had a ball bearing, with a square flange, of which I have no info at all. Mine came with the The Oilite (sintered Bronze), in a round flange, and I have searched, and called everyone that I can find. No one carries my size which is 1 inch wide x 1.25 high, with a 5/8 axle hole. I'm trying not to modify the original Powerbike housing. If I had a number for either, I would use that. Thanks.

You could always try and find a bearing with the correct external dimensions and ream, or get it reamed out to your required axle dimensions maybe.

Back