When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saint Tropez Aerolite Tech 700 Survivor!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Vintagedad

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know these bikes weren’t “high end” when they were new but they are rare to find, especially mostly original. In fact, I’ve never actually seen one in person. I was pretty excited today when it arrived. My father was out of town and brought it back with him. It’s got the blue handlebars, rims, seat and pedals. Anyway, here it is.

A3E914F2-ED3F-4D64-AEC9-15C6C426D870.jpeg

922ADF31-D731-44F7-A99A-DA3BEFF67AE1.jpeg

ADF0E1E8-BF85-4E69-ADC9-A9E6C3AA87D7.jpeg

64C0F238-A10F-4356-923D-ED4547DCA116.jpeg

3DDF83BE-ED98-466C-9DCB-83B66E33688C.jpeg

1599B480-9C23-4890-B224-0C8093A5DA85.jpeg

05765ECE-D25E-4217-A4DC-F9FD070CDEF9.jpeg

EF5523C3-CE26-4A30-8E1E-3C2C3C599D4C.jpeg

2E25BFA0-A09D-4F12-BD1D-403780B11FB4.jpeg

I was a dealer of these when new. I still have a few of the Catalogs.
The distributor was Fred Wilkins out of Somerset, New Jersey.
He was also the Shogun Distributor . My best seller was the All white Saintropez Freestyle bike.

I was a dealer of these when new. I still have a few of the Catalogs.
The distributor was Fred Wilkins out of Somerset, New Jersey.
He was also the Shogun Distributor . My best seller was the All white Saintropez Freestyle bike.

Wow that’s awesome! This bike came from NJ so who knows maybe you sold this one many years ago. I’d like to see those catalogs if possible. I don’t know if you can scan any of the pages and post them here? Or maybe take some pictures of them and post them here?

Wow those are sweet thanks for sharing! What year is that catalog from? I’m trying to date the bike I have too. Unfortunately I can’t find any serial number info on it. The first number on the serial number is partially worn off but I think it may be a 2 so I was thinking 82?

That bike is nice! Wish mine was that clean. I can see why that one was one of your best sellers. What year is that? Thanks for sharing. If you find a catalog with the bike I have in it let me know I’d like to see it.

Unfortunately, I think mine was stored outside at some point so it’s developed some areas of rust. I’m considering a sand blast and powder coat but I’ll never be able to find anymore stickers for it so I’m on the fence. I’ve started some initial work I can do on removing it for now.

Back