When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same same???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

"He was found fatally injured, all alone, in his combined cabin and workshop..."

I have a feeling that's how I'm going to go out.

IMG_20180629_0001.jpg

Bob ... you know that a strobe light sometimes triggers
epileptic fits in more than a few people. Doood .. I could
not get as far in to the first article as @bikewhorder did ...

The color of the ink on the magazine page had me hearing
the sounds of two cantaloupes rubbing together ...... the
precursor of a seizure.

Took the liberty of adding a li'l horsepower to your second
attachment. What a great article it is. Incidently, Bob ... had
a five-foot tall stack of Muzzle Blasts from just after WWll.
The stack included one Gun Report Magazine from 1969.
Wish I still had all that good-readin' lit. Great article about
Little George Lainhart , (the name of a particular Civil-War
long-range, military sniper rifle).

''Little George ...'' is on the cover, below.

..... patric

91ugSgYvUWL__SL1500_ little george lainhart.jpg

Last edited:
Bicycles and firearms hobbies were often connected many years ago - many of the same outdoors people participated in both, and the two industries shared many similarities in precision manufacturing (Iver Johnson did both, for example). Much of the same "low-tech" independence is achieved in muzzle loading and bicycles.

I enjoy both, myself - I bicycle on a regular basis and am a regular at the local muzzle loader club. I get and read Muzzle Blasts on a regular basis. They went to a full-color magazine in the past couple years.

Bicycles and firearms hobbies were often connected many years ago - many of the same outdoors people participated in both, and the two industries shared many similarities in precision manufacturing (Iver Johnson did both, for example). Much of the same "low-tech" independence is achieved in muzzle loading and bicycles.

I enjoy both, myself - I bicycle on a regular basis and am a regular at the local muzzle loader club. I get and read Muzzle Blasts on a regular basis. They went to a full-color magazine in the past couple years.
I've noticed that when there's estate sales with bikes there's usually guns and vice-versa. Personally I don't have the gun fetish but Its easy to see the appeal. Some of the detail and craftsmanship of old ones are absolutely mind blowing.

Back