When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same Schwinn Tank in 2 Different Ebay Listings

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Found the same exact Schwinn horn tank in 2 separate listings. You can tell it's the same exact tank because you can see the same scratches in both listings. I have never sold on Ebay, and don't know what's allowed and what's not. Seems like this should not be allowed though. Neither listing mentions that it's for sale elsewhere. Now I've seen items being auctioned, with bids, that also have a buy it now option.
I've also seen where you could bid, or buy it now, and the buy it now disappears after the first bid.
I have never seen the same item in two separate listings, seems very odd.

Here it is for $360 B.I.N. Or Best offer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SCH...0d20f16&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=252820193912

Here it is again, up for auction, current bid of $76 with a reserve that has not yet been met.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SCH...93c02db&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=262898165413

The seller can't have two listings. It will have to be auction listing since there is already bids on it. He needs remove the buy it now listing. This can turnout to be a big screw up.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

believe it or not there is a team of eBay police & they will catch them if this a duplicated auction. with a feedback score of 4231 you would assume they are abiding by the rules..

Last edited:
the dude listed the tank a bunch of times at the BIN price....relist after relist

probably spaced on cancelling the BIN when he did the auction route

Nice 200 dollar tank BTW

Back