When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This Ride Sounds GREAT!

Although I will have to miss a day of work to be there.
This sounds like a ride I don't want to miss!
Ken

First allow me to apologize to the many middleweighters and 60's bike riders. If you should choose to ride one of those, I don't mind. It's not that I intended to exclude anyone... So I'll refrase.... ALL Classic and Antique Bicycles are included. I sorta just favor the HEAVY ones.

So if one of you shows up with a 28 speed Carbon fiber rock hopper hybrid road nightmare. Please, please borrow one of mine and take off that silly aerodynamic helmet.... the spandex is up to you.....LOL

I will be creating a map and direction/ invitations... All are welcome...
I still need some co-organizers!!! Longbeach, Where you at? A.V. I know your out there? Tell all who will come down. More details to come.

Let's have a blast ya'll ....

Junior

WOO HOO! I can wear the Spandex! Thank you for clarifying and bending your rules. :)

WOO HOO! I can wear the Spandex! Thank you for clarifying and bending your rules. :)

BikeMore if you wear the spandex I will be unable to ride due to tears from cryin or laughin too hard whichever may apply. :eek:

Add 2 more to the count

My wife and I will be coming to the ride from Hollywood. It sounds like fun.

Johnny

hatin nothin I maybe be blind or delerious w/ laughter BikeMore, but it wont really be a concern of mine since Ill be in front of you.

you know, it may cause a crash and that would be tragic:D I've laughed so hard I couldn't see well enough to ride. are your legs hairy? I don't care for hairy legs
vbulletin

when I'm in charge of the world I have a few rules.
1. no male over 12 who is not on the Olympic swim team is allowed to wear a speedo...EVER...EVER!!!
2. spandex is forbidden on anyone over 125lbs. (excepting allowances in any other law)
3. tube tops are forbidden if your belly is bigger around than your chest.
4. no half tops if you have stretch marks, or may suddenly develop stretch marks. ( a further ammendment may be added for Cottage Cheese)
5.men should only wear bike shorts if they are in a race or in training for a race. (extreme prudence should be used in this instance)
6.there will be a sliding scale for exposed flesh based upon a persons specific mass. (more mass less exposed flesh, less mass more allowable exposed flesh)
I think we can all agree that these rules are necessary and reasonable.
Scott:cool:

you know, it may cause a crash and that would be tragic:D I've laughed so hard I couldn't see well enough to ride. are your legs hairy? I don't care for hairy legs
vbulletin

To answer your question... yes. My legs are hairy. :D

I'm a beast.

Awesome everyone, I'm glad to see the responses... Just a reminder.

We need Pop up canopies, a volleyball & net, paper plates, plastic forks/kinves/spoons, plastic cups, napkins.

Does anyone want to volunteer to bring side dishes?
Store bought mac salad? Deli friend chicken? sodas?
chips, dips, chains, whips?

Back