When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Name for it???... I print alll day let do something besides retail advertising....:confused:

J-Me

:) I used to work at Hamel's it was my first job 1979-82 Bicycle Mechanic...

Ok Guys now time to come up with a cool name for the monster we created.

I will be thinking also of some good ideas.:confused:

Maybe have some games at the park too??

I think I remember someone throwing that out, how about kickball or maybe horse shoes ?

or if some ones got a set of Jarts (those lawn darts that I always seen on that other bike forum for sale:(eek:

But I plan on being there now the big decision what to take down to SD from LA to ride??

55 Corvette

Why not try some of the games the AMCA uses, tire toss, slow race, riding on 2X4, etc. Just try to involve the thing we all love (bikes...DUH) to the mix.

Why not try some of the games the AMCA uses, tire toss, slow race, riding on 2X4, etc. Just try to involve the thing we all love (bikes...DUH) to the mix.

Sounds fun can you provide a link to the list or maybe list em??

Maybe add a new event "Pitch the Ray", kinda like the hammer throw in the Olympics but w maybe a Sting Ray??

Really I don't think that there is a set list. All you need to do is use your imagination. I mean you could play water balloon tag if it's warm enough. See the amca doesn't always have a set field meet. You just throw old tires around an orange safety cone, maybe 3 or 4 in a row from a set distance while riding your bike. The slow race w/ start and finish lines, whoever gets there last without tapping their feet wins. Tie 2 or 3 boards together and see who can ride it without rolling off. The games are only limited to what you can dream up and be fun and competitive.

Another thing they do is see who can ride the farthest with a plastic glass of water on their head. Or a spoon in their mouth with an egg in it.

Maybe a "Coast Race" where we pedal to a predetermined spot and see who goes the farthest w out actually pedaling.

On thing we used to do at a park near me was get a few large blocks of Ice and ride em down the hill with towels to sit on em, was a blast but that is if there are any hills at the park we will be at. (I know it doesnt involve bikes but it was alot of fun on the hot days)

Maybe a "Coast Race" where we pedal to a predetermined spot and see who goes the farthest w out actually pedaling.

On thing we used to do at a park near me was get a few large blocks of Ice and ride em down the hill with towels to sit on em, was a blast but that is if there are any hills at the park we will be at. (I know it doesnt involve bikes but it was alot of fun on the hot days)

We can also play 'kick the can' and chase a big hoop around with a stick.
:rolleyes:

You know I'm kidding.

We can also play 'kick the can' and chase a big hoop around with a stick.
:rolleyes:

You know I'm kidding.

Look youngin you may learn something.

There was a time when young people were not tethered to electronic devices but maybe not in your lifetime?? Hmmm

You definitely know im messin w you BikeMore :eek:

Im game to play any Bike games, hey BikeMore I got a game for u called HILL CLIMB wanna play????

You guys are killing me,HA-HA. It sounds like you are all on the right track. Now if I can just get some people off their dead butts down here in Fla. we'll be in business for our vintage Fat Tire get together.

Here is a map of the area....

There is not much room at all at the Gazebo and during the warm months that is about 60 degres + and the parking gets full and we would be scattered all over plus it is not very safe when the crazyness starts:eek: I have another spot we could ride from that is connected in route that should have parking most of the morning and we could set up a better camp site because if we are all going to ride who is going to watch are JUNK!!! Plus traffic leaving there at 2-3 o clock just to get to the freeway FORGET IT 1 hour for 4 miles!!!

I don't want this to be a bummer so I will...suggest a different location it will work as long as the POWER BOATS are not racing! and it is still flat ground!

And lots of grass ... to stand on:D

J-Me

Attachments

• MAP OF EVENT-1.jpg
    MAP OF EVENT-1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 41
Back