When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Closer look at location

Here is another closer view of the spot.... Jr. is talking about...

I will send another map of a location which would be maybe better I have parked here many times alot less people and dirtbags...:o more like a park and less traffic to get outta there and no hills...I am a whimp...:rolleyes:

Just a serving suggestion :)

J-Me

Attachments

• closer look-2.jpg
    closer look-2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 42
My suggestion for a better location

Less people less traffic more closer parking and we can leave are camp site without loosing it! :eek: and start from here and go under the bridge around the bay side... the sidewalk/bike path is really wide here!

J-Me! :)

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Less people less traffic more closer parking and we can leave are camp site without loosing it! :eek: and start from here and go under the bridge around the bay side... the sidewalk/bike path is really wide here!

J-Me! :)

I'm noticing a trend in your posts
vbulletin

Scott:cool:

Chill... SORRY BUDDY

I was pokin you with a stick... I don't know why you took this so personal I see you bantering back and forth with others on here and givin them a hard time...

I WAS JUST TEASING :D

I didn't even think you would see my little in you endos... all in pun!

I for one am impressed with your attitude and style of writing on here and your collecting we share a lot in common and as to the frustration... to uncle L as well I met him when I was a kid.... so I do not agreed with anything he has said since! Friend? He does not know I exist!!! did you read my post

I am going to bring my 37 Fleetwood to the ride un restored so you can personally inspect it ;)

As for the island it has a radar tower on it you can't get to it...

Besides whos gonna put the air pump in your spokes and make you beef it into the seawall... still joking BIG HUG!!!!:o + BEER....:cool:

We are lucky enough to collect the same stuff and lucky to have some kind of life here in California and want to get together to RIDE!!! I have waiting for this since 1977!!! This Ride will be bitchin! Let's Do It!!!

J-Me

Location Of The Ride

I am cool with moving the venue to another part of Mission Bay. I am also cool with avoiding the street traffic. People have asked me to not make the ride not much longer than the new proposed one. This is a leisure ride, I would like to be able to use one hand, look around, and even chit-chat with folks while riding. I also would like to include riding along the boardwalk...I have always had a horrible need to show off. The Boardwalk offers that and the ability to People/Bikini watch. There are many areas in which we can seek refreshment. Ice Cream, Food, Sodas,....Beer (If your into that)

I have posted some pictures of where I meant. The area is actually Southeast of the Bahia entrance. Near the Big blue Gazebo. Plenty of parking. As you can see in Google earth. There is more parking than at Crown Point.

I wanna to sends thanks out to all of you.... And let's put it to a vote. Mariners Point or Crown Point....Either it should be one heck of a site to see.
Hey J-me if you can do another google map that shows the route including the boardwalk and around back to both points. Either way we'll pass them both.

Stay to the left get to this sign make a left, then another immediate left, Follow it around to the gazebo

DSC03791-1.jpg

DSC03789-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, first I usually only joke lots with that fat pig the ol bike bender! next I'm glad it was only a friendly jab or two. if I know thats what it is I'm ok. I get kinda touchy if I'm not sure. next if I can get the fat man going putting it/them together we should be able to bring two or three Super Streamliners. I'm tempted to assemble the TwinFlex for someone to ride, when I got it, it had some problems and I never got to really ride it before it came all apart. between us we have 3 streamliners and 3 twins I also have the start of a tankless streamliner but it is real spotty at the moment and needs LOTS of parts. also I was thinking of riding the 1944 or the 1936. I have lots of potential and none finished!
Scott:cool:

Hope you guys take lot's of pictures.I'm thinking about orginzing a ride up here in Oregon as soon as the weather gets a little nicer.

I think J.E.'s ride would be good. Here's an idea.... everyone on the cabe pick one day this summer and proclaim it "fat tire day". Then we could post picture from all over the world of our rides:D

Back