When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Ride is in San Diego 92109.... I live in San Diego 92129... Or Rancho Penasquitos... About 20 minutes by car from the beach inland of off the 56. I plan to partake in the nectar that day and my wife will drive me home. My boys will load my bikes back up... I'm good... I just want to offer some of those from out of town a place to rest there heads.... if they should decide to follow suit. Hey Vette your welcome to crash and will reserve on room for you if you should want it. I'll PM you soon

gazebo

mon-fri. they hand out food to the homeless at that gazebo.lived in M.B. for 8 yrs and P.b. for 10 can spot many of my old places on that map.the homeless are chased out of there on the weekends you guys should be OK. would love to ride with everybody but unfortunatelyt wont be able to make it.that board walk started the whole balloon tire madness for me.great bike trails miles and miles of off street riding

Gettin Ready

Started to dig out my bikes for the ride can't lock-em up forever....:D

J...

I still have to go over to Mikes and check tires and lube hubs and chains and then we have to finish the final testing on mikes SS to make sure it's up for it. we also have to finalize who's coming with us from up here. and then there's the question of what to bring. we'll figure it out.:D
Scott:cool:

Does everyone who wants to go have something to ride?? upon request I can probably supply a bike or two if we have riders without something to ride. hopefully we have room.:o
Scott:cool:

Just A Reminder to Gooo!

I justed asked GOD to give us perfect weather.... no answer, got a voice mail... I am go-in anyway!!!:D

J...

Back