When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I left her a few years ago and since then she has passed away.my life was pretty crazy for a while. I'm taking a break from looking for a replacement complaint department manager/psycho axe murderer. my new motto is "I don't play hard to get, I play hard to want." I have an application they have to fill out. first question is "have you ever referred to yourself as we?"
Scott:cool:

I left her a few years ago and since then she has passed away.my life was pretty crazy for a while. I'm taking a break from looking for a replacement complaint department manager/psycho axe murderer. my new motto is "I don't play hard to get, I play hard to want." I have an application they have to fill out. first question is "have you ever referred to yourself as we?"

Scott can you send me one of those blank apps, that is a riot and I may try that LOL.

"Here Sweetie can you fill this out." - I can just imagine the reaction :O

I'm having trouble keeping morale up, up here! My sister has to work saturday and can't make it, Mike is complaining about fuel prices (I don't blame him, his truck gets 12mpg and diesel is over $4.00 per gallon!:eek: and San Diego is around 190miles one way from here thats $120.00-140.00 in fuel!), My friend Marlene is worried she won't be able to keep up, on and on it goes!! if Mike doesn't go I may have to come by myself which means no streamliner (I refuse to hang it off the back of my car!) maybe the Pilot I rode last time or the 1944 both of them are riders and not trailer queens. Jaime is supposed to bring his streamliner and Mike and I were going to bring ours, but then Mike wanted to bring the Flying Ace which will never be done in time since we haven't touched it for days. I don't know what he's thinking! ok, I've vented, I feel better
213.gif

Welllllll....

Sometimes things don't work out the way we plan... Not being employed SUCKS I have been there before or over employed as well...no time off...you gotta eat and pay bills No one is gonna point the finger if you can't go!! :D and as far as keeping up I have not road a 60 pound bike in 20 years..so slow I go besides it is 5 mph only! they will give you a ticket!!!

What ever you guys want do is cool NO PROBLEM !!!

I really a think you guys keep everything going on here!!!

I still have to put together my bikes as well and I am a pack rat deluxe!!!

F- the GAS PRICES!!!!

I am taking my Hemi Engine block in today to get rebuilt!!!

I'll ride a bike to work... yeah right :p

J...

I'm thinkin ride this weekend or swapmeet in a week, spending money or possabily making money. I'm leaning towards making money. can't afford both weekends so I think it is going to be the swapmeet. I was lookin foward to doing the ride but $$ dictates what I will be doin. gettin laid off sucks!

Completely understand I just paid $40 to fill up a Honda Civic:eek: Crazy
We're going to ride after the swap in Newport, Make sure you bring a bike with you:D

report for the california ride,, memory lane etc..

where is the report of the ride in california?? were you all too tired to post?? how about memory lane ,,did flat tire ,obtain a new,, old treasure,, we all, who did not make the scene ,need to know ,,thanks walter branche

Yeah, what the heck is this BS. You guys pimp a ride all over the net for months that I can't go on then don't tell us about it-no pics-nothing...what happened, turn into an all-nighter at Tim's or Junior's?

Yeah, what the heck is this BS. You guys pimp a ride all over the net for months that I can't go on then don't tell us about it-no pics-nothing...what happened, turn into an all-nighter at Tim's or Junior's?

LOL I was a good ride not as long as you like old hotrod but was visually pleasing to say the least.

FYI Old hotrod no tim this ride

oh well

I couldnt make the ride either, so definitely post some pics or a video if anyone made one. Luckilly the LB ride is coming up so I can get a little fix. :D

Back