When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAN DIEGO RIDE...SAT, APRIL 26th

-
I couldnt make the ride either, so definitely post some pics or a video if anyone made one. Luckilly the LB ride is coming up so I can get a little fix. :D

Don't forget the swap and ride in Newport vs. Long Beach on 5/4. There may be a few show up in LB but most will be in Newport:D

I didn't get home 'til 11:30P.M.!! $76.00 dollars in gas!!:eek:
I'm going to breakfast with my parents, I'll post some pictures later. oh, and the sights that 55' Corvette Custom is referring to included a guy in a speedo rollerblading whild dancing to disco music! I could have lived without that!:p
Scott:cool:

teaser
P1010022.gif

fuel prices were outrageous

I'm going to breakfast with my parents, I'll post some pictures later. oh, and the sights that 55' Corvette Custom is referring to included a guy in a speedo rollerblading whild dancing to disco music! I could have lived without that!:p

I stopped on the way home and paid 4.15 a gallon:eek:
I will also have pics up later. Have family matters that need to be tended to.

Ken

I missed that guy, but I saw quite a few distractions that I wouldn't of mined following home .(females that is)

But the wedding that was goin on toward the end of the day was too funny. Never seen wedding pics taken with that background before LOL. And the brides comment to us was priceless.

BTW I got home around 7:30 or so Scott, was a huge race after I got on the freeway to home. Gas Bill was like 40 for my 2WD 4cyl 4runner.

Schwinnja should be the one gripin about the fuel since he uses diesel .

Was a fun time for me, hope all the rest had a blast too.

Did anyone see what jrs kid did exactly to break his bike like that?? very interesting to say the least.

Schwinnja should be the one gripin about the fuel since he uses diesel .

No complaints from me!!!
Only 200 miles round trip for me but I wanted to go ride.

Nice to meet Scott , Ray and Jamie!!!
Thanks to Junior and his family and Jamie and his wife for hosting!!!!!

See you next Sunday in Balboa!!!!

In about late 1990

I was living in PB san diego- I was chillin on new years and I heard some strange noises - was about 100 bikes with klaxons and sirens going by! I was hyped and grabbed my elgin twin bar hotrod and caught up-part of the san diego bike club - we had t-shirts- xmas parade rides -bbqs -bar crawls- was the best ever- just vaorized- used to advertized in the free paper -RIDES FOR OLD BIKES FROM SO MISSION on sunday etc- never happend again- what happend to the peeops and bbikes?!@?!?

Boy this brings back memories of a long passed ride! we do still manage to get down there every once in a while. in fact I think someone mentioned riding there soon, who knows. maybe if you plan, and host a ride, we'll come down, just remember I live over 200 miles away so it takes quite a bit for me to make down your way.:D

I'm There

I recently moved from Clairemont down to Crown Point (Pacific Beach). I cruise the Boardwalk and/or Bayside all the time. It's a shame that it's rare I see a vintage bike rolling around.

Any other PB locals around? Maybe meet up at one of the local watering holes?

my personal rule is you have to wear shorts over the spandex so I don't get sick or something.:D no promises from the AV crowd, i"ll try though.:o

Just the mental image of me in spandex is a buzz kill. I make spandex cry out for cotton. Good luck with our ride. Sounds like big fun. Wish I was local, SD is a beautiful place.

Back