When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San francisco ride photos july 21, 20012

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kingsilver

Finally riding a big boys bike
San francisco ride photos july 21, 2012

SOME FOTOS:
DSCN3281-1.gif
DSCN3277.gif
DSCN3280-1.gif
DSCN3300-1.gif
DSCN3292-1.jpg
bucket.com/albums/ae312/kingsilver/DSCN3279.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN3286-1.gif
DSCN3247.gif
DSCN3293.gif
DSCN3302.gif
DSCN3244.gif

Last edited:
More, More!!! Me want MILLIONS of pictures. Looks like a beautiful day for a ride. GREAT turnout!

This was a great ride. Beautiful weather. I even got a lil sunburn. In the city? Go figure. Many hills to climb. Better condition myself for the next one. Hahaha. Only bad thing was the wait for the ferry in Sausalito. I ended up pulling back up that steep hill with Bill. I would not recommend that to anyone. Had a blast and cant wait for next one.
ATTENTION: CABE members should try to schedule this ride for next year. The most relaxing ride I have had thus far. Besides, who can say they rode across the Golden Gate Bridge on a classic bicycle.

Nice pics kingsilver!

Ride was so nice I brought my wife back today to do it all over again. We went the long way (like I and a few others did Saturday) and rode the bike trails 20 miles or so back to the Larkspur ferry terminal.

Thanks to Chris for putting on a great ride and thanks to the Cyclone Coasters for making the long trip from So Cal. I am already planning to be there again next year.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 84
It was a great day for a ride, and I'm sad I missed it! With all the ballooners I almost think I would have been cheating riding the 1938 Gazelle. The Velocipede would have been a challenge, but I like that idea. Glad that a splendid time was had by all!

Back