When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Gabriel Valley Foothill Flyers Vintage Bicycle Show/Swap/Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
So I've gotten to know the proprietors of a new local brewery pretty well since opening a few months ago. They're close enough to ride to, so I usually roll over on one of my bikes. We got to talking one slow night as they checked out my ride when they mentioned they would like to host a vintage bike show and swap. How cool would that be! They have a decent parking lot out back where sellers can set up to sell bikes & parts, while there is plenty of room inside to set up your coolest bikes on display. They also mentioned bringing in a food truck for grub while the show/swap is going on. We're still working on hours and the actual date, but it's looking like Sunday, July 21st. They are usually closed Sundays and Mondays for brewing & maintenance, but they offered to open especially for this event. I'm supposed to meet up with them this week, so keep an eye on this thread for updates. Hoping we can make this a success! Thanks,Mike

http://www.overtownbrew.com/

227 W Maple Ave.
Monrovia, California 91016

1560188303617.png

1560188396808.png

1560188331533.png

Capture+_2019-06-10-21-32-01(1).png

Capture+_2019-06-10-21-29-36(1).png

Last edited:
So July 21st it is! Looks like the swap will be from around 8-12. Pack up and ride at 1:00. Brewery will be open until 9pm, so no problem leaving your rare and beautiful bikes on display securely inside the brewery while we ride. The beer will be on tap and we'll have a food truck or bbq guy on site the whole time, so feel free to make a day of it! I'll be posting on other sites so we drum up some local interest so we can hopefully get some new blood interested in the hobby...and maybe buy some bikes! Stay tuned for more info...

20190615_224810_HDR.jpg

20190615_231248_HDR.jpg

Back