When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Gabriel Valley Foothill Flyers Vintage Bicycle Show/Swap/Ride

-
So July 21st it is! Looks like the swap will be from around 8-12. Pack up and ride at 1:00. Brewery will be open until 9pm, so no problem leaving your rare and beautiful bikes on display securely inside the brewery while we ride. The beer will be on tap and we'll have a food truck or bbq guy on site the whole time, so feel free to make a day of it! I'll be posting on other sites so we drum up some local interest so we can hopefully get some new blood interested in the hobby...and maybe buy some bikes! Stay tuned for more info...

View attachment 1015782

View attachment 1015783

The second show we did in Charlotte was at a bar and it was a blast. Wishing you folks a great time and remember without pics it didn't happen! V/r Shawn

So...um...if my bikes don't sell, can I get a refund ???

Dress as a clown with balloons (asking for a friend) ???

So here's the update. Due to taking some time off for my Pop's kidney surgery, working late the past couple weeks and not being able to get a flyer done in a timely manner, we're going to push the swap/ride/show back a month to Sunday August 18th. I have a very talented Cabe member working on our Foothill Flyers logo, so the flyer should be ready not long after that's squared away. I know a few members had previous engagements that day anyway, so with more locals able to attend and more time to get the word out to the public via CL, social media and The Cabe, we should expect a pretty decent crowd. Stay tuned for updates and hope to see you there. Mike

Last edited:
Back