When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Marino license plate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Rotax, You ck the strap for yr?
I just went out to check (sorry for the delay). It seems to have the MAR marking that is mentioned in the other post on this thread. I'll pull off the bolt-on frame brace to get it completely off so I can read it.

Reactions: mrg
Well mine was not on a bike but the other 2 here are off prewar bikes so that's as much as we know?

I just went out to check (sorry for the delay). It seems to have the MAR marking that is mentioned in the other post on this thread. I'll pull off the bolt-on frame brace to get it completely off so I can read it.
Don’t do it! I messed with my strap and it broke

Pulling out some plates to sell and found this blue 1950 San Marino, so wonder when they started with the year?

If this is a smaller town....they might not have ever had a year on the plates. They probably just went in numerical order.
0-100 for say 1935 for example. 101-200 1936, etc... etc... Those numbers per year could have been just in a database.

Just a thought.

Back