When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Savage bicycle info, G.N. Gonzales? Photos wanted.

-
1589718332751.jpeg

I had to laugh when I saw this. After trying to find a good home for this bike I removed the headbadge yesterday to keep and put on my walking stick. I stuck it back on so you could see the bike it was on. A small child's bike that weighs about 50 lbs. Not from G.N. Gonzales but could be a similar bike.

savage bike 2.jpg

savage bike 3.jpg

savage bike 4.jpg

savage bike.jpg

Hello, that's cool. Would you sell it? Thank you very much for posting that and showing it to me. Barry

Hello, that's cool. Would you sell it? Thank you very much for posting that and showing it to me. Barry
Sure, make me an offer on the bike if you'd like it. Pick up would be in Baton Rouge. Like I said, I've removed the head badge but the bike itself is available.

Would you mind sending me a private message so we could talk about it. I don't like to give out all my info in an open forum. Thank you. Barry

Would you mind sending me a private message so we could talk about it. I don't like to give out all my info in an open forum. Thank you. Barry
I'm new to this forum and can't figure out how to private message you about this. Can you start that convo as a private message to me? Sorry, I know this old bike, I don't know much about this type of tech.

Back