When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw this at Oley, Pa today. Recently found in South Jersey

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikecuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Recently found in South Jersey. I tried to buy a Davis 28" Sewing Co. bicycle frame. Offered $500 the guy said no.

DSCN6108.JPG

DSCN6109.JPG

DSCN6110.JPG

I believe "no" is the most polite response you could have received for that offer.
I think Mike's offer was very strong. Chris, I am curious how you would value a complete stripped Davis frame with no badge? Later in the day I saw the frame Mike made an offer on; if it was mine I would have gladly accepted the $500 all day long. Mike, you may want to check with Ivo @Balloontyre ; a couple years ago at Memory Lane he had a really decent frame for around $200. In October, one of the Ohio guys still had a ready to go Harley project (Dayton frame, with correct fenders, and a faux badge) for $500 or $700. I think he may have sold off the fenders during the show because no one bought the project. @mikecuda I would be happy to call the owner if you wish.

The below image was the project at a prior Fairfield swap:

B2B9EF66-9FC0-4AEB-B99D-663B1C437355.jpg

Last edited:
I think Mike's offer was very strong. Chris, I am curious how you would value a complete stripped Davis frame with no badge? Later in the day I saw the frame Mike made an offer on; if it was mine I would have gladly accepted the $500 all day long. Mike, you may want to check with Ivo @Balloontyre ; a couple years ago at Memory Lane he had a really decent frame for around $200. In October, one of the Ohio guys still had a ready to go Harley project (Dayton frame, with correct fenders, and a faux badge) for $500 or $700. I think he may have sold off the fenders during the show because no one bought the project. @mikecuda I would be happy to call the owner if you wish.

View attachment 1397171
Sorry I guess I was confused, I foolishly assumed the bike in the picture was what he made a $500 offer on.

View attachment 1397171
@New Mexico Brant I would be interested for $200 in a Authentic Dayton or Davis frame with fork and truss rods for $200. If it's at Ohio buy it for me. When U come to Hershey we can get together. I have your business card. I have the Harley brass head badge and a fresh nickel plated crank assembly with HD sprocket.

@New Mexico Brant I would be interested for $200 in a Authentic Dayton or Davis frame with fork and truss rods for $200. If it's at Ohio buy it for me. When U come to Hershey we can get together. I have your business card. I have the Harley brass head badge and a fresh nickel plated crank assembly with HD sprocket.
You should reach out to Ivo to see if he still has that frame; to be clear it was only a frame for $200. Getting a motobike frame with fork for $200 is going to be tricky but miracles do happen.

Back