Saw this on the KC Craigslist

This ad disappears when logged in

GTs58

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
My mom bought it new and it's been hanging from the garage ceiling for years. She passed away recently and it needs to be sold.

Not sure if I can buy the sellers story. Haha. I picked up a minty 1961 Fair Lady from the original owners Son and a minty 1955 Corvette step thru from the original owners Grandson, but never a boys bike that was originally purchased by the sellers Mother or Grandmother.

Jay81

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Apr 26, 2015
Roseville MI
My mom bought it new and it's been hanging from the garage ceiling for years. She passed away recently and it needs to be sold.

Not sure if I can buy the sellers story. Haha. I picked up a minty 1961 Fair Lady from the original owners Son and a minty 1955 Corvette step thru from the original owners Grandson, but never a boys bike that was originally purchased by the sellers Mother or Grandmother.
Believe it or not, girls do sometimes ride boys bikes. Remember this one?
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/w...with-a-story-to-boot.53077/page-3#post-551710

Rockman9

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 28, 2017
Fort Worth, TX, United States

It's possible. I have a 40's Shelby built Hiawatha that I was told was owned and ridden by a girl/woman for many years. You just never know but a little skepticism never hurts either.

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 21, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
I posted my first Craig's list buy here back in March 9, 2014, post #70, a '51 blue B6. This was the Mom's bike.

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
It will make someone a nice rider.I think it will sell at that price but not to me.lol

BFGforme

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
I think I could make one phone call and get 3-4 of them for that price! Hard sells..

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
He said his mom bought it new, he didn’t say she rode it, maybe he rode it, or a brother?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture