When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw this on the KC Craigslist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/d/olathe-vintage-schwinn-deluxe-speedster/6815755303.html

Coppertone DeLuxe Speedster

1552536215349.png

My mom bought it new and it's been hanging from the garage ceiling for years. She passed away recently and it needs to be sold.

Not sure if I can buy the sellers story. Haha. I picked up a minty 1961 Fair Lady from the original owners Son and a minty 1955 Corvette step thru from the original owners Grandson, but never a boys bike that was originally purchased by the sellers Mother or Grandmother.

My mom bought it new and it's been hanging from the garage ceiling for years. She passed away recently and it needs to be sold.

Not sure if I can buy the sellers story. Haha. I picked up a minty 1961 Fair Lady from the original owners Son and a minty 1955 Corvette step thru from the original owners Grandson, but never a boys bike that was originally purchased by the sellers Mother or Grandmother.

Believe it or not, girls do sometimes ride boys bikes. Remember this one?
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/w...with-a-story-to-boot.53077/page-3#post-551710

It's possible. I have a 40's Shelby built Hiawatha that I was told was owned and ridden by a girl/woman for many years. You just never know but a little skepticism never hurts either.

I posted my first Craig's list buy here back in March 9, 2014, post #70, a '51 blue B6. This was the Mom's bike.

It will make someone a nice rider.I think it will sell at that price but not to me.lol

I think I could make one phone call and get 3-4 of them for that price! Hard sells..

Back