When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saying goodbye to 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
As we close out the year... And look forward to 2021. What were some of the best deals you got in 2020? What CABEr's helped you out the most? What bike projects did you finish? And what are you looking for in 2021?

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2021, and I hope to see you all at the 2021 bike shows and swap meets! Catfish

11162015 002.JPG

Last edited:
My best deal is hard to say. Most help is from my friend Brian StPeter for always trading with me, and Dave M., a.k.a. Boris. Im really looking forward to some swap meets in 2021.
Shawn M.

compared to most here I am just a casual observer of the old bike hobby... in 2020 I found a rack, chainguard and fenders with a light for my rusty DX. some parts are red, some maroon, all rusty so it matches close enough. I don't think I'll spend the big bucks people want for a tank, so for 2021 I hope to find one for $5.00 at an estate sale.

I'd like to find a truss rod fork and trainlight fender for my B-6. I have a bent fork and a fender missing the bottom 2" in the back right now. these forks don't seem to bend like blade forks, I don't think I can fix this one. seems like 10 springer trainlight fenders show up for every trainlight fender for the truss rod fork.

My best deal was probably a 39 bc with forebrake and shorty lever for $400. Original asking price was $45 but the seller was raising money for the original owners wife to live on in her final years so I stepped up a bit but still got a great bike for a great deal. Cabers that helped me the most were @mr.cycleplane @onecatahula @bobcycles . Bought too many parts to list but the cabe definitely helped make 2020 quarantine more exciting and kept me busy when they was nothing to do

Joined the CABE 10 years ago last month but this has been my most active year on the forum. Only sold a few bike this year and traded parts etc: with some members but more importantly made several new friends and learned a lot about some people this year. May 2021 bring safety to all of us.

Cant say 2020 was a bad year for me as i picked up some nice bikes. Missed the shows (bummer) but alot of us did. Various Cabers helped me gather parts and nice bikes including bobcycles, mr.cycleplane, prewarbikes4sale and last but not least Jerry Germeau (lurker..)

Cant say 2020 was a bad year for me as i picked up some nice bikes. Missed the shows (bummer) but alot of us did. Various Cabers helped me gather parts and nice bikes including bobcycles, mr.cycleplane, prewarbikes4sale and last but not least Jerry Germeau (lurker..)

It is always great when people help out. I had a few people help me get some bikes from the midwest to the east coast. And I picked up a few bikes for a few people. That's how I roll.

Back