When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert on Instagram

-
He changed his name. Same post at the beginning are in this profile.

Screenshot_20211011-060440_Instagram.jpg

Nothing will happen. Scammers just will keep changing their names and go on with their routine. Instagram doesn't ever make an effort to take car of these problems in less it violates their policies.
You can change your Instagram name but the account remains the same. I follow this moron so I can keep tabs on him. He has changed his name 3 times in the last 2 weeks but still shows up on list of people I follow.

Interesting. Be interesting how many more times he will change it and how long he will keep this scam up.

On social media, it's easy for villains to impersonate another person or disguise themselves as a well-known brand to gain your trust. Instagram scammers who plan a theft or attack use different methods to attract a victim. They usually go after something of value, such as money or sensitive information.
First and foremost, change your social network password periodically, and enable two-factor authentication. Also, buy real active instagram followers, not just bots that can turn out to be scammers.

Back