When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikey67

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey Guys. Unfortunately I've been the latest victim of a scumbag ripping good people off online. I sent Chris Marceau, of Wisconsin, $300 for this Schwinn Spitfire. He was very particular about how I sent the money, no PayPal etc... I sent it Walmart to Walmart. It's been two months since I paid him because he kept putting me off saying he was in the hospital, all the usual excuses. I've been texting him everyday "Please send the bike or refund". Well Friday he responded "F**K You"! I'm really embarrassed about the whole thing but I don't want this jerk ripping anyone else off. Today he text me and asked if I was going to have someone pickup this bike otherwise he was going to charge me for storage. It was agreed that upon payment he would ship it. I don't make a lot of money so $300 is a lot to me! As a matter of fact I'm a USMC veteran, and nearly lost my arm in OEF. (Afgan) I live very modestly on a fixed income. So I'm pretty pissed at this scumbag. Don't let it happen to you! So anyway guys I am, again, looking for a 24" project. Heavy or Middleweight, doesn't matter. I have been collecting 24" parts for this project for some time now. I like to paint and restore so I'm not too concerned about the condition, just that it's complete minus wheels. I have a nice set of S2's already. Thanks guys, be vigilant!

197011597_4268588736539910_6709801211099528083_n.jpg

Hey Guys. Unfortunately I've been the latest victim of a scumbag ripping good people off online. I sent Chris Marceau, of Wisconsin, $300 for this Schwinn Spitfire. He was very particular about how I sent the money, no PayPal etc... I sent it Walmart to Walmart. It's been two months since I paid him because he kept putting me off saying he was in the hospital, all the usual excuses. I've been texting him everyday "Please send the bike or refund". Well Friday he responded "F**K You"! I'm really embarrassed about the whole thing but I don't want this jerk ripping anyone else off. Today he text me and asked if I was going to have someone pickup this bike otherwise he was going to charge me for storage. It was agreed that upon payment he would ship it. I don't make a lot of money so $300 is a lot to me! As a matter of fact I'm a USMC veteran, and nearly lost my arm in OEF. (Afgan) I live very modestly on a fixed income. So I'm pretty pissed at this scumbag. Don't let it happen to you! So anyway guys I am, again, looking for a 24" project. Heavy or Middleweight, doesn't matter. I have been collecting 24" parts for this project for some time now. I like to paint and restore so I'm not too concerned about the condition, just that it's complete minus wheels. I have a nice set of S2's already. Thanks guys, be vigilant!

View attachment 1447769
Guys I should add, it was not on this forum. It was on one of the Facebook Marketplace forums. He is on all of them though.

so he’ll hand the bike over if someone picks it up?
maybe a WI csber could get it and help get it shipped?
Exactly what I was thinking. I bet someone could at least pick it up, and if not ship it, get it to someone who would.
Sorry to hear this bum deal.

I feel bad that you were ripped off.I only get bikes now that I can pick up or I know the seller personally. Do you have his address? Maybe a Caber could help ya.

Back