When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you would like to try, I sure want this to be over. Do you need his contact info?

I had all the contact info required including his business address and business information posted here, but it was DELETED! Public information that anyone can obtain, but it was deleted. Even his estimated yearly business income with one employee. 😜 It was post #80. If anyone wants that info let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks for the "WARNING" and for the confirmation of what I have suspected for some time now!
For everyone’s information his bicycle was finally shipped today from a shop and they were having a hard time with him as well he’s a fudgeing scammer piece of poop I found out he bought another bicycle and he was just trying to get his fudgeing money back fudge him

For everyone’s information his bicycle was finally shipped today from a shop and they were having a hard time with him as well he’s a fudgeing scammer piece of poop I found out he bought another bicycle and he was just trying to get his fudgeing money back fudge him

So how long have you been putting off shipping the bike and holding it for ransom trying to squeeze god knows what out of the buyer that already paid you for the bike and payed you to have it shipped? You have absolutely no idea how ridiculous you appear.

What problem were they having with me? I was working and I can buy as many bikes as I want! Right? Or is there some Schwinn limit I don't know about? I have eight now, I guess. Don't be a poor sport Chris, business is business and we are done. Thank you very much.

I doubt he shipped the bike🤔
Did y'all know I'm a multimillionaire and I can afford anything I want?

Keep going down the rabbit hole.....

No?
Me Either.

Back